Civil Litigation, Negligence, and Tort Liability
Business and Commercial Litigation
- Texas A&M University – B.A. Political Science (2014)
- Regents’ Scholar
- Texas A&M University School of Law – (2017)
- Texas (2018)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2019)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas (2019)
James is an associate in the Dallas office and practices primarily in personal injury litigation, construction litigation, and commercial litigation. He focuses primarily on automobile/trucking lawsuits, construction defect claims, and wrongful death claims.
James’ litigation experience includes work on both the plaintiff and defendant side. He has previously represented physicians, nurses, hospitals, and healthcare providers in complex medical malpractice claims. Additionally, his past experience includes representation of restaurants and property owners in the defense of premises liability claims, negligent activity claims, and general liability claims. He also has experience representing security guards and nightclubs in civil claims involving allegations of assault, battery, and wrongful death.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Dallas Bar Association