PRACTICESElectric Utility Law
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 1993
- State of Texas (1996)
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts
- Admitted to practice in the Fifth Circuit United States Courts of Appeals
Philip P. Romero
Philip P. Romero Publications11/01/2019
- “The Effect of Perry v. Sindermann on the Livelihood of Texas College Teachers,” Texas Association of College Teachers Quarterly Newsletter, Volume 52, Number 1, July/August/September, 1999.
- Named a Rising Star by Texas Monthly magazine, 2007.
- “The Trouble with the ‘Acts of God’ Defense in Texas”, Insurance Journal, August, 2009.