PRACTICESBusiness and Commercial Litigation
Civil Litigation, Negligence, and Tort Liability
- Warner University, B.A. Psychology – cum laude (2019)
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D. – cum laude (2022)
- State Bar of Texas (November 2022)
Raygen is an associate in the Dallas office and primarily practices commercial and business litigation. Her practice extends broadly to civil litigation including tort, employment, education and governmental liability matters.
She began her career defending hospitals and surgeons in complex medical malpractice matters. Raygen’s litigation experience also includes defending clients in trucking accidents, manufacturing defect claims, premises liability claims, and veterinary malpractice claims.
Professional Associations And Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Law Review Volume 54 Articles Editor
- Board of Barristers – Executive Committee 2021 – 2022
- Top Grade Award: Tax Law
- Distinction Awards: Sports Law & Criminal Law
- Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society in Social Sciences
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society – Magister 2020-2021
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity