Banking, Commercial Lending, and Creditor's RightsOur clients include some of the largest financial institutions in Texas, including local, regional, national and international banking associations. In addition, we have represented many creditors involved in commercial transactions and several clients who acquired credit instruments in bulk sales. Our legal services include loan restructuring and workout negotiations, loan collection litigation, bankruptcy claims, foreclosures and other dispositions of collateral. We endeavor to avoid lender liability.
Through loan workout negotiations, loan modifications and forbearance arrangements, we work to turn troubled loans into performing loans. We service hundreds of loan-related matters every year on a statewide basis for several of our institutional clients. In many instances, we offer fixed rates and other flexible attorneys' fees arrangements.
Our law firm is fully compliant with federal regulatory requirements on financial institutions, including all required security and privacy measures. We do your legal legwork, provide 24/7 responsiveness with regular status reports, constantly hone an in-depth understanding of all applicable laws, and prepare our resources for litigation as necessary in all cases.
Additional services offered by our banking law and creditors' rights group include:
- Commercial loan document preparation
- Securities and fiduciary litigation
- Bankruptcy litigation support, including obtaining relief from the automatic stay, getting property out of the bankrupt estate, handling preferential transfer and fraudulent conveyance matters, and negotiating agreements
- Loan workouts and collections to maximize recovery
- Debt collections and repossession
- Monitoring of relevant legislation and regulations affecting your business
- Appellate work in state and federal courts
- Transactional work for a wide range of large public corporations as well as privately held businesses, trade associations, nonprofit organizations, new ventures and individuals across a range of industries
- www.consumerfinance.gov – Consumer Finance Protection Bureau
- Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)
This firm is a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.